Outstanding stability, Light weight yet powerful.
“Schorem Master“ scissors are designed for barbers and stylists. From the handle shape to the selection of steel, the “Schorem Master” features optimum specifications for men’s haircuts in all aspects of its design. This brings outstanding stability recommended for blending fades and removal of hair weight.
- 33-Tooth blending shear delivers a 25% cut ratio
- Adjustable, low-profile flat screw
- Fixed finger rest/tang
- Shorter 5.0" length allows better control and precision
- Reversed comb/cutting blades
- Material: Cobalt alloy Extramarise II
These scissors were designed and developed by Leen and Bertus. Two charismatic men’s hairstylists from the world famous barber “SCHOREM” in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. The “Schorem Master” was completed at the Mizutani Head Factory after many improvements made in cooperation with the Mizutani’s development team