EDUCATOR with Traci Sakosits - August 21-23 Price $1450
LIMITED TO 6 STUDENTS
This course is designed to elevate and enhance your teacher training skills. With both theory and practical experience, we will guide you on building your skills in demonstrating, lecturing and step by step teaching together with presentations skills to develop your confidence to teach in all situations e.g. platform or classroom. You will leave with relevant ideas and techniques to take back to your salon and train your team to the next level. Completion of abc Cutting Hair the Sassoon Way 1 and 2 terminology and technique is a prerequisite for this course.
- Space and classroom set up
- Practical presentation and demonstration skills
- Practical board and DVD lectures
- Understanding suitability
- In-depth study of the Sassoon ABC principles
- An in-depth study of fringes, outlines and disconnection
- Demonstrations from the teaching team
- Practical cutting sessions on live models
“In my 20 year experience as a Sassoon Academy teacher the key is a constant, consistent message and a thorough understanding of the teaching materials.”
In the 3 days, hands-on worksessions with live models,, demonstrations and visual lectures will be the tools explored.
Along with the experience and knowledge Traci has earned, in-depth knowledge of the Sassoon Cutting methodology and Teaching Principles will be shared.