PLEASE BE ADVISED HAIRBRAINED.PRO DOESN’T HAVE THE ABILITY TO OFFER REFUNDS IF YOU ARE UNHAPPY WITH THIS DRYER. It is up to Parlux to offer refund/fix your dryer. We will help you connect to Parlux:)
- PLEASE READ WARRANTY BELOW
Parlux ALYON® is the new preference for professional hairdryers, designed to offer professionals the maximum in terms of performance, light weight, long life and usage without limiting in any way the creativity of the hairdresser.
NOTE: for a short time we are offering the new Night Blue, special edition color way with the new Magic Sense Diffuser.
- Four Temperature Settings, Two speeds, Two nozzles of different sizes and cold air button
- Ergonomic design- Ultra-light weight, well balanced and very light (weighing in at 1lb)
- New K-ADVANCE PLUS® motor guarantees 3,000 hours and has an air flow rate of 84 cubic meters / hour.
- Power of 2100 Watts, with optimization of the heating areas for an even more uniform dispensed temperature.
- “AIR IONIZER TECH", the exclusive ionizer system has been measured to optimize the emission of negative ions eliminating static electricity, making the hair softer and shinier while speeding up drying time.
- HFS-Hair Free System retains and collects the hair, keeping the appliance cleaner, thus preserving its efficiency and operation through time
- Available in 9 trendy colors
- ECO-FRIENDLY PHILOSOPHY - recyclable raw materials and packaging, low noise pollution, no harmful emissions and super-fast drying for energy savings
PLEASE READ WARRANTY INFORMATION CAREFULLY BEFORE PURCHASING
Parlux One-Year Limited Warranty
Parlux professional hair dryers are guaranteed to be free of any manufacturing defects or defects in workmanship for one year from the date of purchase. The warranty does not cover any damage caused by misuse or mishandling. Parlux dryers that have been dropped or damaged due to user negligence will not be covered under the warranty.
Parlux merchandises that have been purchased on eBay, Amazon or any other auction site and unauthorized dealer, will not be covered under the warranty.
Where do I send my hair dryer for repair?
Attn: Tiffany Delaune/Dryer Repair
303 S Pine St
Hammond, LA 70403
Potential Repair Costs for Non-Warranty Repairs
The repair cost is $25, plus shipping of $9.95.