The HbPro AG (Anatomical Grip) is Made in Japan, in small batches by 2nd Generation Master, Naoto Takahashi (Formerly of Hikari) Takahashi San is a widely acknowledged as one of Japans Top 5 Shear Masters for over 30 years.
The AG is by far the highest quality scissor we have ever produced, from the master craftsmanship to the VGold10 steel, which is highly durable and easily sharpened.
But most importantly as hairdressers we know that protecting our hands and tendons is of the utmost concern. That's why the AG's handle being a full anatomical grip is so important.
The AG handle allows for complete agility, control and comfort. It allows the tool to fit naturally in your hand when cutting horizontal. vertical or diagonal sections. The natural contour of the handles reduces wrist stress and fatigue by allowing for a complete radial motion when cutting.
Another innovation used in the AG is the Double Split Pivot Screw which allows the screw to flex during operation. At the same time it negates the need for “ nylon ride inserts’ by facilitating proper ride contact in use.
- Handcrafted in Japan: Every HbPro AG is personally made by the 2nd generation Master Naoto Takahashi formerly of Hikari Shears.Takahashi San is a widely acknowledged as one of Japans top 5 Shear Masters since 1986.
- Satisfaction Guarantee: 15-days from date of receipt
Material: VGold10 Steel, strengthened metal matrix guarantees long life and easy sharpening.
- Handle: Even, Anatomical Grip (AG)
- Blades: Convex edge
- Finger Rest: Single, detachable & interchangeable
- Pivot Screw: Double split screw which allows the screw to flex during operation. At the same time it negates the need for “nylon ride inserts’ by facilitating proper ride contact in use.